The Construction Industry Ethics course has been designed to help you understand ethics as it relates to the construction industry. The course contains interactive elements, case studies, practical examples, videos and a course glossary.
This course is intended for owner/clients, contractors, supervisors, project managers, etc. who must deal effectively and professionally with employees, sub trades, owners, clients, engineers, employers and the public.
Upon completing this course, you will:
- Understand what is included in “ethical behaviour”
- Be aware of the importance of ethics in business
- Know how to make ethical decisions
- Recognize ethics in the context of the law
- Understand the direct link between ethics and a company’s success
The online course duration is approximately 4 hours.
A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion.
Once registration has been completed for a course, you will receive an email with your PIN and instructions within 24 hours of registration. All registrations received after office hours will be processed the next business day. Please note there are no refunds or cancellations for any of these courses once payment has been submitted.