BC Road Builders and Heavy Construction Association has partnered with the BC Construction Safety Alliance (BCCSA) and BuildForce Canada to offer online courses.
Your training in the road building and heavy construction industry can be used anywhere throughout BC and beyond, contributing to important community projects like highways, bridges, rapid transit and major transportation infrastructure.
Join us for a career that offers:
- Excellent earning potential, employee benefits and opportunities for advancement
- On-the-job training and apprenticeship programs
- Dynamic and technologically advanced, safe working environment
- Seasonal, full-time or part-time work, outdoors or in an office environment
Review the available online courses and their details below. Click on the title for course descriptions, registration and payment options.
- Road Builders Safety Training System (RSTS)
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS)
- Communication, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution
- Confined Spaces Safety Awareness
- Construction Industry Ethics
- Construction Project Management
- First Level Supervisor Training Program
- Introduction to Business Information Modeling (BIM)
- Introduction to Construction Estimating
- Pipeline Construction Safety Training
Once registration has been completed for a course, you will receive an email with your PIN and instructions within 24 hours of registration. All registrations received after office hours will be processed the next business day. Please note there are no refunds or cancellations for any of these courses once payment has been submitted.